Company Commercial Fee Earner
Job Type Company Commercial Fee Earner
Days Monday - Friday
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a well-established law firm, they are looking to recruit an ambitious, experienced, Company Commercial Fee Earner to work alongside the Senior Partner.
Who can do this?
• You must be 3-5+ years qualified, however you may be considered with an application with 3 years PQE with the appropriate experience.
What's your average day?
• You will be dealing with a mixture of existing clients as well as direct enquiries and word of mouth.
• This role will be purely based at their Coventry office, with flexible working arrangements. Travel will be required to other sites.
• You will run with an existing caseload, from start to finish, with a proven track record of meeting fee earning targets and new business development.
• Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
• For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off30