Job Title: Production/Warehouse Operative Location: Worcester, WR3
Shift: Monday - Friday Hours: 08:00-17:00
Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour
- Temporary to permanent contract (12 weeks)
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Immediate starts available!
What’s the job?
- Picking and labelling furniture
- Building table bases
- Wrapping goods for dispatch
- Loading vehicles
- Applying fixing plates and wrapping tabletops
- Drilling wood plates for tabletops
Who can do this?
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse or Production
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact our Worcester Branch on 01905 330111 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands.
We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Wor31