Workforce are currently recruiting for a well-known Fabricator in Birmingham.
Day Shift 08:00-16:30 Monday-Friday
Overtime Available if needed
Holidays 30 Days
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Welder fabricator (MIG definite TIG a bonus)
* Must be able to manufacture parts from drawing to completion including use of press brake, guillotine saws etc.
* Must be able to drive and willing to work on site including staying away
* Must have a clean record for prison vetting etc
* We would be looking to put them through necessary training IPAF, PASMA etc
* Multi-skilled would be a bonus (good DIY skills etc)
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Clear DBS
- Experience of fabrication welding
- A UK driving license
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- An approachable manner and good communication skills
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.