Legal Secretary - Commercial
This is a vibrant and successful firm with a team of 35 legal experts looking for a Legal Secretary specialising in Commercial Property.
What’s your average day?
- Dealing with client and professional telephone enquiries.
- Opening and closing of files.
- Preparing and checking standard documents within Case Management system
- Preparing quotes for clients.
- Assisting the Fee Earner with completions.
- Preparing Land Registry Applications
- Ordering searches
Who can do this?
- Experience in Commercial Property is essential.
- Experience using Land Registry and HMRC.
- Must have a proficient level of literacy and numeracy.
- Must be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office.
- Be confident when working alone or as part of a team.
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off29