Legal Secretary - Corporate
This is a modern law firm seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team who is eager to develop their career based at their Worcester office.
What’s your average day?
- To assist with file management and ensure consistent reviews of files.
- To ensure accurate time recording of all work undertaken by your Fee Earner.
- To undertake such work as may be delegated by your Fee Earner or Partner.
- To attend to clients and others where needed on behalf of the Fee Earner of Partner.
- To undertake all work of a secretarial nature as may be requested including typing, word processing, photocopying, making, and taking phone calls.
- To make appointments and maintain up to date diary entries.
- To deal with filing, storage and retrieval of client’s papers and files.
- Opening and closing of files.
Who can do this?
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary
- Must have a proficient level of literacy and numeracy.
- Must be a competent audio and touch typist.
- Must be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office.
- Be confident when working alone or as part of a team.
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to email@example.com
Our Workforce Legal team are responsible for placing thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent hires across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area. The team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs and can assist you with the securing the very best talent within roles such as; Legal Assistants, Administrators, Secretaries Conveyancers & Solicitors across Residential, Commercial, Family & other Law sectors. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off29