Legal Secretary - Agriculture and Rural Affairs
Salary Circa £19,000 to £23,000 DOE
This is a modern law firm seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team who is eager to develop their career based at their Worcester office.
What’s your average day?
- To handle new client enquiries, undertake internal client conflict checks and make appointments, maintaining up to date entries.
- To assist with file management, including file openings/closures and the review of files.
- To complete Land Registry applications, SDLT returns and Companies House Registrations.
- To completely conveyancing search applications.
- To handle post-completion matters.
- To assist Fee Earners in prioritising the client matter and updating the client when appropriate.
- To take and record accurately any message and pass the same on without delay.
- To deal with filing, storage and retrieval of client matters and papers.
Who can do this?
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary
- Must have a proficient level of literacy and numeracy.
- Must be a competent audio and touch typist.
- Must be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office.
- Be confident when working alone or as part of a team.
- Unsure this is for you? Why not schedule a meeting to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- For more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org