Finance Business Partner
Job Title: Finance Business Partner
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Our client is one of the country's leading Business Process Outsourcing organisations. They are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their team based at their Birmingham head office with hybrid working.
This role is to look to the future in how to create an efficient cost base, maximise opportunities, identify and manage risks. You'll analyse past performance of the business across multiple customers and advise on how to prevent future problems, adapt to changing circumstances and improve value.
As a Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- Reporting into the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, you'll own revenue reporting and prepare, develop and analyse financial and commercial information for the management team to use when making well-informed decisions, which will help to secure future stability, growth and profitability.
- You'll be involved in month-end close, variance analysis and take lead in the creation and presentation of weekly financial forecasts.
- The role will require using finance business partnering skills with your key customers including Operational Account Managers and leads, Client Services and the finance management team including the CFO.
- Weekly rolling forecasts with month-on-month analysis and variance to budget commentary
- Providing a finance support service by working with all Account Managers and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Peer recognition and awards scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives like desktop yoga and mental health first aiders
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work
What you need:
- Part Qualified, Finalist and Qualified Accountant considered
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and manage multiple simultaneous priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to assimilate information.
- Excellent relationship management, networking skills and team player.
- Drive for constant improvement and better ways of working.
- Good Communication skills
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories, Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off31