SAP SUPPORT ANALYST
Reporting to: SAP Support Manager
Location: Pangbourne, UK (with ability to support a hybrid working model)
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
> ABOUT US
XP Power is a global leader in providing essential power solutions to the Healthcare, Technology and Industrial markets. We are a fast-growing business, based in numerous locations across North America, Asia and Europe, and are listed as a FTSE 250 company on the London Stock Exchange. We are extremely proud and committed to our culture that values Customer Focus, Flexibility, Knowledge, Speed, and Integrity. We are looking for self-motivated professionals who thrive in dynamic environments. Joining our team means you will work in a high performing global company where employees collaborate and strive to make XP Power the first-choice power solutions provider delivering the ultimate experience for our customers and our people.
> THE OPPORTUNITY
XP Power are looking for a SAP Analyst who has experience supporting SAP, expertise on Material Management and Extended Warehouse Management processes and maintaining master data to join our Global Business Systems Team. The role will be responsible for working within a small global support team, ensuring the resolution of all issues related to SAP Systems and assisting with continuous improvement.
> KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation and running of LSMW’s and population of SAP Tables within SAP S4 Hana
- Drive resolution of issues and changes within two or more of the modules; SD, PP, EWM or MM
- Drive resolution of all issues reported with our core business system - SAP S4 Hana, within designated Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Work alongside a team of support analysts to provide first line support for SAP and escalation of complex support issues to contracted support organisations
- Co-ordinate to SLA the creation and modification of master data within SAP, in line with defined data governance processes
- Co-ordinate and implement small changes to SAP through defined processes and procedures
- Ensure new users are trained and on successful completion, assign appropriate systems access
- Develop strong relationships with third party support providers.
> Key Qualifications and Skills
- Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenge
- Previous experience of working in a support environment in a helpdesk role
- 5 years minimum demonstrable experience and knowledge in one or more of the SAP SD, PP, EWM & MM modules.
- Experience of helpdesk support and good working knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience using a ticket system for managing incoming support requirements
- Understanding and experience of ITIL Principles
- Understanding of data governance and processes to support
- Great communicator with ability to present complex problems in a simple manner and to a non-technical audience
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels including directors
- Ability to work with multifunctional teams and engage with people in other countries
- Highly self-motivated with excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently
> WHY WORK FOR US?
XP Power provides a safe and healthy working environment that is stimulating and collegiate, where employees are empowered to make a real difference. We place our people at the heart of everything we do. We understand that if we provide our people with the ultimate experience, they will provide the ultimate experience to our customers.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Private Healthcare (after 6-month probation)
- Pension contributions up to 8%
- 25 days annual leave (increasing by 1 day for every 5 years’ service to a maximum of 30 days)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance of 4 x annual salary
- Volunteering day allowance of one day per year to participate in an environmental or community relations project
> OUR PEOPLE – OUR POWER
XP Power is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating an environment where people are valued, supported and nurtured to deliver their best. Operating globally, we celebrate the cultural differences that exist in the countries in which we do business. Being a truly diverse and inclusive community helps us grow our business through innovation; attracting and retaining talent to engage the people who buy our power solutions. We know that by cultivating the ultimate experience for all our people, they will deliver the same to our customers.