Job Title: Purchasing Administrator
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Workforce are currently working with an Automotive Manufacturing business who are seeking a Purchasing Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Provide administrative support to the department and other relevant departments when required
- Liaise with suppliers and internal departments on new projects, as well as aftermarket activities
- Provide supplier spend analysis and costs for new and existing activities
- Prepare cost reports and project updates as required
- Collate purchasing function opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
- Compile departmental KPI data and supplier performance to enable evaluation
The ideal Purchasing Administrator:
- Will hold good commercial awareness
- Someone who seeks opportunity to explore their potential
- Good administrative skills and a competent user of Microsoft Office package
- Someone who is able to influence others
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.