Purchase Ledger Clerk
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: Whetstone Leicester
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our clients busy accounts team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast pace, high growth business with the opportunity to progress internally.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Full ownership for purchase ledger including posting and checking invoices onto Xero
- Reconciling statements and dealing with queries promptly.
- Assist in closing month end on a timely basis.
- Prepare analysis for month end reviews
- Credit card and expenses posting and management
- Produce and process a weekly payment run, ensuring suppliers are paid in a timely manner
- Reconciling multiple bank accounts in different currencies
- Experience in a fast-paced finance function is required
- Good understanding of the end-to-end purchase ledger process
- Flexible and willing to adapt and support other areas of the team when needed
- Experience of Xero advantageous
- Previous experience as Purchase Ledger (or similar role)
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Competence in the use of Excel;
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.