Job Title: Travel Administrator
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a leading travel specialist and due to expansion is looking for experienced administrators to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis. You will be responsible for all administration support to their team of agents.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Dealing with enquiries received via email
- Booking enquiries
- Processing any final balance payments
- Informing customers of any changes to bookings
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and time management ensure all deadlines are met
- Take ownership and responsibility of workloads under little or no supervision.
- Microsoft Word & Excel knowledge
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off28