Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £25k dependant on experience
Hours: 8.30am-5pm Hybrid working
Our client is a forward thinking, growing logistics company and is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join their team working alongside the Marketing Manager. The role covers a broad range across digital and offline, covering graphic design, social media, email marketing, web, SEO, content marketing, events and photography.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Day-to-day management of the company's social media activity, creating post content and associated images across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
• Liaise with all departments to create and upload internal news articles for the Intranet news site.
• Undertake photography and Image retouching duties
• Support other departments/employees with presentation development using PowerPoint.
• Produce concise, SEO-friendly content for the company website, including product pages and company blog.
• Support the production of digital marketing campaigns
• Plan, storyboard, shoot, edit and finalise various video requirements.
• Create digital assets such as brochures, flyers, direct mail, posters and event graphics.
• Manage stock of company merchandise. Order new items when needed and supply artwork to the supplier.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Adobe Creative Suite. Specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. PremierPro and any others beneficial.
• Hootsuite social media platform. Experience using LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
• Knowledge or experience using Canva.
• Basic photography and videography skills.
• Ability to create accurate and concise content for social, web, email and print.
• Experience with any website content management system. WordPress beneficial.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.off28