cnc operator day shift
Job Title: Cnc Operator
Shift: day shift
Pay Rate: £12.98
Our Client is is a leading global service provider of precision-forged and machined components in titanium, aluminium and special steels. They currently have a vacancy for a qualified and experienced Manufacturing Engineer /Process Leader.
The Manufacturing Engineer / Process Leader is to manage an operations team within an aerospace forging environment to deliver product manufacturing on time; drive standards; follow SQDCP performance improvements and customer satisfaction. The Process Leader reports to the Forge Manager and is responsive to customer / supplier demands and NPI's and proactive in moving the business forward. This is a role which requires hot metal forming skills where possible and team management experience.
Working within a leading forging and machining organisation in Worcestershire focused on components primarily for the aerospace sector, the Process Leader will be responsible for:
What’s the job?
- Competently set and operate 4 and 5 axis heller cnc machines
- Previous experience with siemens, fanuc or mazatrol controls
- Previous experience with titanium
- Working to tight tolerances
- Loading and unloading machines
- Work to process
- Quaility control
- Tool and fixture changes
- Do you have the experience? The company welcomes a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact Tracey Makin 01527-390037 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
- Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.