£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Our client are a leading flooring contractor with offices across England supplying and installing directly to the new house build sector.
To support our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team working out of our Midlands office. You would be joining what we believe to be the best flooring team in the new house build industry within the UK.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will assist him in the smooth running of the Operations, Customer Care, Estimation and Warehouse Departments.
- Attend prestart meeting as and when required
- Carry out site inspections for pre-inspections
- Oversee site inspections following installations
- Advise on any customer care issues when they become problematic
- Assist with challenging fitters on Contra charges and quality control
- Ensure fitters comply with site and Health & Safety procedures
- Assist with fitters' evaluations and training if required
- Experience to inspect flooring installations to make sure a professional job has been installed
- Can measure/plan houses effectively
- Product and fitting knowledge
- Computer Literate
- Have a sensible approach to issues
- Problem solver
- Appropriate CSCS card
- SSSTS qualified
In return we offer a great place to work in a forward-thinking business, company vehicle, bonus scheme, fuel card, competitive rates of pay, pension, 28 days holiday allowance (including Bank Holidays) and in addition to these a Christmas shutdown. The company always recognises opportunity for progression.