Job Title: Workshop Fitter
Shift: Day shift 07:30 to 16:30 Mon to Thurs 07:30 to 13:00 Fri
Pay Rate: £9.75
Due to growth our client is looking for a Workshop Fitter to work in a small department. The company is well established within the Redditch area.
What’s the job?
- Modifications to electric motors, including mechanical fitting of flanges and fitting of small electrical components inside electric motors (Essential)
- Use of cranes and compressed air tools for movement and fitting of components (Essential)
- Updating completed modifications on excel (Essential)
- Replacing electric motors using programmable software and stamping machines (Essential)
Who can do this?
- Do you have a mechanical Fitting experience/light assembly
- Practical hands on approach
- High level of accuracy and detail (essential)
- Worked within Manufacturing before?
- Excellent timekeeping history?
- Physically fit due to long periods of standing and lifting.
- as long periods of standing and lifting (Essential
- Do you have the experience? The company welcomes a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact Tracey Makin 01527-390037 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
- Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.