Bench Joiner x 2
Position: Bench Joiner, 2 positions available
Hourly rate: £10-£14 DOE
Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm + Overtime available
Location: Stourbridge DY9
We have 2 positions available for Bench Joiners to come and join a well known and established business. With major contracts between some well known museums and universities.
• Bespoke joinery
• Working independently to produce, timber products.
• Using various different machines such as hand tools, battery operated tools and traditional woodworking machines
• Manual handling
• Excellent communication skills
• A good team player
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent time keeping
• Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Relevant experience in all aspects of joinery
• The ability to be able to manage their time and work to a schedule
• Must have the ability to read and understand technical drawings
**Own tools including battery operated tools are required**
All other tools and machinery are provided.
Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.