Press Brake Setter/Operator
Job Title: Press Brake Setter/Operator
Location: West Bromwich
Shift: Rotating shift pattern 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm (22% Shift Pay)
Pay Rate: £10.50 - £12 + 22% Shift Pay
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Brake Press Setter for our prestigious client based in West Bromwich
An industry leader in conduit trunking solutions, with strong market positions and widely recognised brands. Committed to serving our valued customers, global electrical distributors, independent electrical distributors, home improvement retailers, industrial distributors, HVAC/plumbing distributors, datacom distributors, original equipment manufacturers and general contractors.
- Permanent contract with future progression.
- Excellent, clean working conditions
- Safe and secure FREE parking on site.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Service and recognition awards
- Training and development opportunities
- Company Pension
- Cash health plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Immediate starts available! – Book a site visit today!
What’s the job?
Responsible for the operational performance of the Break Press Machines and ensuring that the machines are kept in good working order and all PMS in the department are completed to a high level and documented.
- Will be working on Amada break presses 100-80 and 100-50 anything from a 3mtr bed to 200mm bed
- They will need to be able to set and program the break presses, change tooling, adjust x&y axis so the parts are correct to drawings
- Ensuring that good levels of 5S are maintained on all machines, areas, and tooling
- Involvement in continuous improvement processes and driving through improvements in all aspects of the role.
- Work to Health and Safety within the Break Press Area
- Responsible for the quality of the product produced and raises any issues with the Quality department
- Responsible for an effective shift handover and takeover
- Ensures departmental and all company procedures are followed
- Responsible for ensuring recycling is carried out to the agreed standard
Who can do this?
As a responsible worker you will be expected to;
- Provide a great level of attention to details and focus on the given task
- Work in a fast-paced environment with fast-changing priorities
- Wear safety equipment and comply with company safety rules at all times
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining the workplace neat, tidy, healthy and safe
- Be dependable, follow instructions, respond to management direction, take responsibility for own actions and keep commitments
- Do you have the experience? The company welcomes a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact Rich Daniel on 01527 390049 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
- Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.