Responsible for: Manual Polishing and Linish of aerospace parts
Overall purpose of job:
- Polishing intricate metal parts to achieve a smooth/defect free finish, within given tolerances.
- Learn and undertake metal polishing work for different parts.
- Mentoring for new polishers.
- Inspecting parts for defects with digital/manual tooling.
- will from time to time be allocated to final inspection, to carry out visual inspection on finished parts.
- Previous polishing/linishing experience an advantage, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Able to work AM shift - 04:00-14:30.
- Punctual & Reliable.
- A willingness to learn.
- works well as part of a close-knit team.
Remuneration: Depending on your current skill level.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.