Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor for the world leading premium brand Komatsu and one of the UK’s largest distributors of construction, quarrying and utility equipment. We are proud of our reputation for ‘best in class’ products, service commitment and continuous innovation and growth.
We aim to be our customers first choice with a multi-site UK operation to drive sales and deliver excellent aftercare and customer support. We focus on improving productivity by changing the way our customers work and we excel in fuel efficient machine solutions.
We are looking for a passionate, business focused Credit Controller to join our successful team.
We are looking for a Credit Controller to manage the company’s most important financial asset – cash.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, this role requires building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external Customers, to ensure the smooth running of our customer accounts.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Contacting credit customers and finance companies via the most appropriate medium (phone/ e-mail /letter) to ensure the prompt receipt of monies due
- Daily maintenance of the receipt forecast file – updating for new invoices raised and receipts banked
- Authorisation of standard machine releases
- Preparation and assessment of Customer credit applications by reviewing financial accounts and other business indicators
- Maintenance of the daily banking record of machine payments
- Allocation of all cheques/cash/TT’s etc to the sales ledger
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous consideration to detail
- Process driven
- Ability to work under pressure
What we can offer you...
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down
- Flexible working
- On the job training