£8.91ph rising to £9.50ph
Monday to Thursday
8am- 1pm Friday
To assemble products in line with customer requirements. To achieve weekly/monthly departmental production targets to satisfy our customer needs for the on-time delivery of quality products.
* Supports customer with site visits to liaise on product improvements and quality concerns.
* Ensures assembly work is produced to satisfy the appropriate quality standards set. Working to drawings.
* Work with the Engineering Department to enhance component design,improve production methods, Quality and the efficiency of the assembly area
* Liaison with Manager on day-to-day problems.
* Manufactures whenever required.
* Keeps good housekeeping.
* Advise Manager of resources requirements to achieve targets.
* Ensure product manufactured is made to the requisite Quality Standards.
* Advise management of production problems and resource requirements.
* Actively promotes Lean improvement activities.
* Maintain tooling, equipment and work environment to safe working standards.
* Train new employees as required imparting product knowledge to improve the companies Assembly capability.
* Experience in Manufacturing / Assembly in a Mechanical Engineering background required.
* Extensive experience in the Assembly of Heller products required.
* Formal Mechanical Qualifications desirable.
Logistics Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. wor26