Weekend Call Centre Advisor
Job Title: Weekend Call Centre Advisor
Hours: 7am to 7pm weekends
Our client is a leading travel specialist and due to an increase in workload, are looking for a weekend call centre advisor to assist with providing out of hours support to clients, tour managers and cruise directors. This is a fantastic opportunity to ensure the smooth running of tours by delivering excellent customer service at all times.
Day to day duties will include the following:
· Answering queries and issues from clients and suppliers on the emergency phones and via email
· Amending bookings and answering queries for customers travelling within 24 hours
· Processing last minute cancellations and assisting with transport queries
· Responding to unforeseen changes as they occur on holiday and providing support for Tour Managers and Cruise Directors
· Logging issues as they occur and keeping full and accurate records
· Escalating major issues to support team
· Supporting the Operations and Reservations teams with general administrative duties over the weekend
· Reading Tour Manager/Cruise Director debriefs and highlighting major issues to the Operations team
· Requesting visa documentation via email and checking responses for accuracy
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Able to communicate effectively - both verbally and in a written format; uses their emotional intelligence to understand and empathise with clients facing disrupted travel plans, and Tour Managers/Cruise Directors needing assistance with issues on tours and cruises; actively listens; has a calm and positive attitude.
- Analytical: Uses information to find solutions, uses available resources to research, understand and resolve issues; able to identify hazards, is proactive and forward-thinking.
- Organisation: Works well under pressure, reaches targets within agreed deadlines; can prioritise tasks and complete them in order of urgency with minimum supervision.
- Flexible: Able to adapt as situations dictate, able to switch between tasks quickly and efficiently; can adapt their style and behaviour to best suit a situation.
- Self-motivation: Able to work independently, able to manage busy and quiet periods; be proactive about completing tasks set and remain ready to respond to calls.
- Lone working: able to work without close or direct supervision, able to manage stress and personal wellbeing.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office suite competency, excellent written and verbal communication skills, proven customer service experience
- Good knowledge of foreign language desirable
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.