Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £20k-£23k dependant on experience
Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 4.30pm finish Friday
Our client is a leading supplier of bathroom solutions, and due to an internal promotion, is looking for a professional and highly organised sales administrator to join their team providing daily support to the Area Managers out in the field.
What's in it for you?
- Hybrid working is available
- VIP day
- Your birthday as holiday
- Healthcare plan
- Additional holidays for length of service
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Processing orders accurately from the Area Sales Managers on a daily basis.
- Providing daily telephone assistance to the Area Sales Managers.
- Effectively communicating with internal departments.
- Co-ordinating orders with the installations department.
- Managing diaries to meet order deadlines via the Area Sales Managers.
- Supporting the Area Sales Mangers nationally with brochures.
- Assisting with presentation material and data analysis.
- Checking the accuracy of the data, the orders and the invoices.
- Carrying out additional duties where required and as requested by the Sales Director.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Previous experience in an administration role, ideally 2 years
- Experience of high level order processing
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP software would be advantageous.
- Adaptability/flexibility and the ability to problem solve effectively.
- Strong communication and team work skills.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Strong written, numerical and verbal skills.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. off25