Assembly operatives required to work for our client in Redditch.
Pay rate: £11.64 per/hour
Hours: Monday - Friday, 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Provide relief cover to other functions in the Production areas after appropriate training
• Work effectively within a team to achieve targets
• Achieve the required levels of quality and output
• Complete accurately and legibly all paperwork or other recording procedures
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Able to work at a fast pace to ensure despatch times are met (Essential)
• Good numeracy and literacy skills (Essential)
• Punctual & Conscientious (Essential)
• Must be able to work flexibly across all areas of the factory and work shifts if necessary (Essential)
• Must be able to carry out work at DSE / computer terminals i.e. Data input, recording, checking, etc (Essential)
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.
What's next? Apply below or call Daiana on 01527 39012 !