Our Client is based in Rugby and due to growth they are looking for PCB Assemblers.
Description of job:
08:30 To 17:30 Mon To Thurs 08:30 To 13:00 Fri
* Assembling the constituent parts of products from PCB level, through sub-assembly to finished units, following engineering drawings
* Accurately interpreting and replicating the circuit diagrams, schematics and wiring schedules of drawings to produce both prototype and production PCBs, along with production test equipment
* Assembling both test cables and prototype PCBs with surface mounts and leaded components, performing prototype coil winding assembly as required by each design specification
* Carrying out prototype modifications in-line with IPC standards and engineering guidelines and requirements
* Understanding and building to wiring schedules, using appropriate meters where required, to check assembled work
* Working on PCB re-works.
* Supporting Electrical Test as and when required.
* Highlighting any specification or design errors.
* Proven experience in a manufacturing assembly role, with experience of soldering, crimping and surface mount.
* Good manual dexterity.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Personal drive and enthusiasm.
Education to NVQ Level 3 in Electronics or equivalent, and / or an IPC 3 J Standard qualifications
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.