Responsible for: Manual Polishing and Linish of aerospace parts
04:00-14:30 Mon To Fri
Overall purpose of job:
• Polishing intricate metal parts to achieve a smooth/defect free finish, within given tolerances.
• Learn and undertake metal polishing work for different parts.
• Mentoring for new polishers.
• Inspecting parts for defects with digital/manual tooling.
• will from time to time be allocated to final inspection, to carry out visual inspection on finished parts.
• Previous polishing/linishing experience an advantage, but willing to train the right candidate.
• Able to work AM shift - 04:00-14:30.
• Punctual & Reliable.
• A willingness to learn.
• works well as part of a close-knit team.
Remuneration: Depending on your current skill level.