Production Team Leader (Auto Electics)
Job Title: Production Team Leader
Salary: £14 - £17ph DOE
Hours: Mon-Thu 7am-4pm, Fri 7am-12pm. 39 hours total
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual to join a very well established company in Wolverhampton. As a business they specialise in the design and manufacturing of hook loaders and skip loaders.
- Hands on team leader fitting electrical systems to commercial vehicles.
- To achieve high performance in terms of throughput, quality and safety from the production facilities of the factory.
- To resolve or isolate problems rapidly or bring such problems to the attention of engineering, quality or production specialists for rapid resolution.
- To constantly seek ways of improving productivity and reducing costs.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to by staff and that work is conducted in a safe manner
- To ensure employees maintain quality standards and find ways to improve process quality.
- To seek improvement in personal performance and the performance of colleagues through review, discussion and training.
- Experience in auto-electrics
- Clear verbal communication with both groups and individuals.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft excel/word etc.
- Problem solving
- Proactive approach
- Experience in a quality role.
- Experience/training in lean manufacturing or continuous improvement environments.
- Experience working on commercial vehicles.
Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.