Manufacturing Quality assurance
Manufacturing Quality Assurance –
NIGHTS 10pm – 8am
Permanent afternoons 2pm -10pm
This role with encompass a number of duties. Inspecting the parts as guided in the quality gate instructions, reporting and escalating faults to the Manufacturing Quality Supervisor, carrying out Continuous improvement activities as well as supporting the production area as and when required.
- Inspect parts in a controlled environment
- Record data (how many parts you have checked against any defects)
- Escalate any non-conformance to your supervisor
- General housekeeping within the quality area
- Label control
- Working to a takt time (outlined by your supervisor)
- Follow work instructions without deviation
- Health and Safety awareness
General Responsibilities and Duties
- Adhere to company quality awareness.
- Meeting Health and Safety standards supporting others to do the same.
- Assist other areas of the business when required to carry out the same or similar tasks.
- Any other reasonable duties required
- Someone who is a team player and adaptable
- Computer literate as you will be required to use a tablet or desktop
- Calm under pressure
- The ability to work across various WHS sites / Buildings
Desired Skills and Experiences
An understanding of various types of mould faults, excellent attention to detail, an individual who is thorough with their work will exceed in this role, good level of communication and continuous Improvement will be a core element in this job role.
CLOSING DATE 4TH March 2022
Equal Opportunity Statement
WHS Plastics is an equal opportunity employer. Every employee has the right to work in an environment free from all forms of discrimination. We recruit, employ, retain, promote, discipline, terminate and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants based on qualifications, performance and competence. All employees and applicants will be treated in line with current legislation and will not discriminate against any of the protected characteristics.