Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator
Job Title: Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator
Location: Coventry CV7
8:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and to 3:30pm on a Friday.
Pay Rate: £14 - £15hr
We are currently recruiting for a Sheet Metal Worker / Fabricator for our Coventry client who are a Leading supplier of Stainless-Steel Fabrications.
Joining an established, friendly and hardworking team of skilled workers.
• Permanent Contract with great rate of pay!
• Long term stability due to national contracts
• Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
• Immediate starts available! - Book a site visit today!
What's the job?
• Experienced and competent in sheet metal fabrication.
• Metal sizes, 0.9mm up to 3.0mm.
• Stainless and Galvanised Steel.
• Manufacturing Ductwork to Kitchen Canopies and Fabrications.
• Understand engineering drawing.
Who can do this?
As a responsible worker you will be expected to;
• Have an understanding of sheet metal work and general fabrication.
• General assembly.
• To be able to work to a high standard at all times.
• Work as part of a team and take instruction.
• Liaise with workshop foreman and site employees.
• Ensure that Health and Safety guidelines are followed. Be responsible for your own Health and Safety as well as those around you.
• Prepared to be trained for new skills or have further training in relevant areas.
• Do you have the experience? The company welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment and the people you will work with!
• If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact Oskar on 01527 390044 for more information or send an email to email@example.com
• Immediate starts are available!
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions. We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!! We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.