Sheet Metal Worker
Job: Metal Worker
Location : Bromsgrove
Pay: £14.00 ph
Day to Day duties will include the following:
• Prepping, working and forming metal
• Maintaining product specification
• Conducting quality checks
• Adhering to safety standards
• Read drawings
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous experience working with metal and metal forming
• Good attention to detail
• Previous use of tools
• Flexible to work extra hours when needed (Advantageous)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.