Picker Packer - PM
Job title: Picker Packer
Location: Northampton, NN10
Shifts: Sun - Thurs or Tues - Sat
Hours: 14:30pm - 22:30pm
Salary: £9.04ph OT £13.56
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client based in Northampton. They are a large distribution centre , distributing market product across the company.
Temporary to permanent contract (12 weeks) with future progression.
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Immediate starts available!
- No heavy lifting.
- Bonuses paid and uniform provided.
- Weekend shifts have a bonus of £50.
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects.
What's the job?
- Sorting mail, and inputting data onto computer software's.
- Packing and labelling the products.
- Following instructions, finding locations within warehouse.
- Operating the computer when required.
- Keep workstation clean and tidy.
- Following H&S procedures.
Who can do this?
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse role is preferred but not essential.
- Basic English reading and writing.
Unsure this is for you? Contact Daiana : firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.