Class 1 driver / labourer days
We are currently recruiting for a Hgv Class 1 driver for our Redditch based company. Monday to Friday but must be flexible around start times, lifting and handball will be involved, but whilst working in a team.
This is an on going role with the chance of permanent for the right person.
Ltd drivers welcome £18.50 per hour.
£15.00 per hour paye or £16.81(inc holiday)
Day to day duties will include the following:-
- Checking and securing loads.
- Completion of paperwork.
- Liaising with transport office.
- Pre and post vehicle checks.
- Working with In the EU driver’s rules and regs.
- Laboring duties while not driving.
- Working within in a team.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:-
- Excellent Communication skills.
- UK Driving Licence with a Cat C+E entitlement.
- Digi & CPC Card.
- No more than 6 points for minor offences for insurance purposes.
Immediate starts for successful candidates.
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Mark for more information on 07785624384 or text “Class 1 red days” to 07785624384 for a call back.
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.