£28,000 - £32,000
To manage indirect sourcing for the company, including ORM (Operations Resource Management) equipment and MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) materials and equipment needs.
- a) Negotiate competitive supply arrangements in line with the company's strategies for Indirect spend.
- b) Lead/contribute to cost reduction projects.
- c) Negotiate competitive supply arrangements in line with the company's strategies for Indirect spend.
- d) Set/renew contracts and negotiate competitive supply arrangements and costs in line with the company's strategies for identified Business projects with service providers.
- e) Identify new suppliers and provide analysis of supplier capabilities. Preparation of a quarterly Market Intelligence report for the business which will involve undertaking research and information gathering.
- f) Monitoring of NDA's (Non-Disclosure Agreements), Terms and Conditions and Contracts.
- g) Communicate any commercial claims with Suppliers.
- h) Update Quarterly Purchasing/ Business Report in conjunction with Sourcing Manager.
- i) Preparation of spend report on Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis.
- j) Develop best practice, ways of working and reporting tools.
- k) Support Supply Chain Team as/when required.
Always present a professional image of oneself, the department and the company
- a) Ensure that you understand and comply with Health and Safety at Work regulations through training and communication.
- b) To continually comply with the company hygiene requirements and Good Manufacturing procedures as set out by management.
- c) To work in line with the company's Quality System.
- d) To assess, evaluate and continually improve the process and indirect spend.
- Relationships and Required Skills
- a) Must have experience in a similar role within an FMCG environment
- b) You must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- c) Be able to prioritise and organise workload whilst working to tight deadlines.
- d) Able to deal with challenging situations
- e) Have high intention to detail.
- f) Be a team player
- g) A competent user of Microsoft Excel
- h) Communication channels must be developed and improved across all levels of the business.