Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor for the world leading premium brand Komatsu and one of the UK’s largest distributors of construction, quarrying and utility equipment. We are proud of our reputation for ‘best in class’ products, service commitment and continuous innovation and growth.
We aim to be our customers first choice with a multi-site UK operation to drive sales and deliver excellent aftercare and customer support. We focus on improving productivity by changing the way our customers work and we excel in fuel efficient machine solutions.
We are looking for a passionate, business focused Service Supervisor to join our successful team.
We are looking for a Service Supervisor to ensure the efficient and effective running of the service team by allocating workloads to the team of Field Service Engineers and responding to customers service requirements in line with the customers needs.
Reporting to the Branch Manager this role is ideal for a candidate who has experience with heavy plant and machinery and enjoys working to tight deadlines and under pressure.
What is the purpose of the role?
- Schedule and delegate workloads effectively to Field Service Engineers, coordinating and managing resources needs to meet set targets.
- Manage all customer queries and resolve issues in coordination with the relevant departments.
- Effective use of Telematics system to monitor team movements and monitor our machines to ensure high level of service experience to customers.
- Determine adequate skill and performance of staff to ensure technically sound and updated to enhance their productivity
- Provide guidance to team to keep them motivated and help them achieve individual and team-based performance goals.
What skills and behaviours are we looking for?
- Customer service focused
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship builder
- Team player
- Driven to achieve
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down