Job title: Warehouse Operative Location: Rugby
Shifts: Monday – Friday Hours: 0700-1530 or 0900-1700
Salary: £9.60 per hour
Our client based in Daventry is expanding so can offer an exciting opportunity for full time Warehouse Operative’s.
- Temporary to permanent contract (12 weeks) with future progression.
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Immediate starts available!
- Potential FLT training once permanent.
- KPI bonus when perm.
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects. Once permanent, employees enjoy a good range of benefits with professional development to allow them to develop as individuals.
What’s the job?
- Picking a range of products, against paperwork.
- Completing orders by packing into parcels.
- Parcel sorting and use of scanner to identify the product.
- Palletising and reading from instructions.
- Keep workstation clean and tidy.
- Labelling stock and signing off once completed order.
Who can do this?
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse/Labouring role is preferred but not essential.
- Basic English reading and writing.
- Unsure this is for you? Contact our Coventry Branch on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.