HGV Class 1 Basic
Class 1 drivers needed!
Day to day duties include:
• Pre & Post Vehicle checks
• Working to scheduled deliveries (Box Trailers) (Palletised goods)
• Delivery of chilled goods
• Communicating with transport office
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• UK Licence with a Cat CE entitlement
• No more than 6 points for minor offences NO DD, DR, IN, CU
• Minimum of 6 months driving exp in the UK
• Excellent communication skills
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.