Salary - £21,000-£24,000 dependant on experience
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of a Transport Administrator to work in their busy friendly transport office 6 miles from Evesham. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience in a logistics office.
Due to the rural location your own transport is essential for this role.
The Role - Transport Administration
- Effectively deal with telephone and e-mail requests from customers and colleagues, or ensure they are directed to a member of the team
- data inputting - completion of daily logs
- checking of paperwork
- chasing missing paperwork
- processing of POD’s
- General Filing and admin duties
- working across departments
- Working as part of the general administration team
- Computer literate in office 365 including word and excel
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Great attention to detail
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent team player
- Outgoing confident personality
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Adaptable and flexible
- Positive attitude and energy
A minimum of 5 GCSE's level 4 / grade C or above including, Maths English and IT.
Logistics & Supply Chain Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated professionals out to work across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include; Food Production, Food Processing, Warehouse, distribution and Planning. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.