Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
The successful candidate will carry out planned and reactive maintenance work at production plant in Wolverhampton. Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the effective planned and reactive maintenance activities in a busy food manufacturing plant. Your duties will include but is not limited to the following;
- Electrical and mechanical fault find, service and repair of production line machinery
- 3 phase electrics, motors, inverters, switch gear, control panels, sensors, relays
- Maintenance and repair of machinery including mixers, long haul ovens, silos, crushers & vibrating screens.
- Conveyors, pumps, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Some facilities maintenance including lighting, heating, plumbing etc. etc.
We are seeking a reliable multi -skilled maintenance engineer preferably with previous maintenance experience in a food or manufacturing environment. You will have good 3-phase electrical fault find and repair skills and you will have sound mechanical capabilities too.
You will ideally have basic Mig/Stick welding skills.
Applicants with plc fault find and repair skills will have an advantage.
Preferably min education level NVQ 3 in mechanical / electrical engineering or 18th edition electrical installations.