Area Sales Manager - North London
Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are one of the UK’s largest distributors of heavy equipment. We are proud of our continuous growth and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable people to join in our success.
We aim to be our customers first choice, not just because of the amazing innovative products we supply nationwide, but because of our excellent aftercare and supportive customer services.
We supply some of the worlds most exciting and ground-breaking products including Intelligent Machine Control (iMC) and Hybrid Excavators reducing our customers fuel usage. We hope to continue to flourish alongside our team of fantastic employees and new team members to grow the MKL family.
We are looking for an experienced sales manager that is self-motivated, well organised with an ambition to succeed.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven sales success.
- The ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Possess strong communication and excellent presentation skills.
- To identify opportunities and maximise sales of capital equipment.
- Building relationships with existing customers and identify and developing relationships with new customers in your sales territory.
- Acting as the key liaison between the customer and support services to provide exemplary customer service
- To represent the Komatsu brand and take responsibility for the sale of capital equipment in the territory.
- Maximise profit potential on each sale.
- To achieve agreed sales targets as specified.
- To provide all necessary information to the Sales Support department to facilitate order processing and machine delivery
- To carry out new machine demonstrations in line with company procedure
- Accurate and timely completion of all sales related documents i.e., warranty, service contracts etc.
- To utilise and maintain CRM system encompassing call planning, sales opportunities, market intelligence, competitive activity and forecasting
- Attendance and engagement in shows and exhibitions as and when required.
- To maintain close liaison with customers and other departments of MKL to ensure the promotion of exemplary customer service.
What we can offer you
Competitive salary + Commission (guaranteed in first year of employment), a Company Car and 22 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shut down.