Marubeni-Komatsu Ltd are the sole UK distributor for the world leading premium brand Komatsu and one of the UK’s largest distributors of construction, quarrying and utility equipment. We are proud of our reputation for ‘best in class’ products, service commitment and continuous innovation and growth.
We aim to be our customers first choice with a multi-site UK operation to drive sales and deliver excellent aftercare and customer support. We focus on improving productivity by changing the way our customers work and we excel in fuel efficient machine solutions.
We are looking for a passionate, business focused Marketing Executive to join our successful team.
You will be working on the communication of a wide range of information, campaigns, and projects. The role is ideal for someone who loves producing and maintaining both educational and marketing content. You will be a skilled writer who is able to communicate technical knowledge in easy-to-understand language. You will also be passionate about how readers interact with our content, with user experience and accessibility at the forefront of everything you do.
- Assist in management of content/publishing programme and external contracts
- Editorial administration of core website
- Optimise all content for SEO
- Apply brand guidelines to all content
- Write news, compiling and distributing frequent e-newsletters
- Writing for the family of websites
- Assist in production of webinars and podcasts, and follow-up communication
- Assist in editing learning materials, developing knowledge of trade processes by attending training courses as directed
- Produce and maintain educational content across multiple mediums - including e-learning modules, PowerPoint, and online guides
- Sub-editing and proof-reading of expert copy for readability and SEO
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature, such as web content, emails, brochures and press releases
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Write and proofread marketing and website copy
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- Work collaboratively with all areas of the business to ensure that the business maximises opportunities across the full range of its products and services
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the below:
- Two to three years in a marketing role - where you are responsible for creating and writing engaging content on multi channels to a wide range of audiences
- Relevant degree and personal publishing experience
- Strong digital skills
- Experienced in producing content for clients - internal and external
- Good, clear, engaging writing style
- Able to communicate technical subject matter in clear accessible English
- Attention to detail including grammar and factual accuracy
- Experience with uploading to a CMS and other digital publishing platforms
- Some knowledge of HTML
- Experience running marketing campaigns across a range of different channels - primarily email, social media (organic & paid), PPC
- Experience of Google Analytics to monitor performance
- Microsoft Office suite skills, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Adobe Photoshop skills
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to provide support to the sales function, taking ownership of the company website and social media channels. With a daily focus on lead generation, content creation, and future development, you will work closely with our sales teams to deliver timely and engaging campaigns.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager this role is ideal for someone who has a marketing qualification and experience using social media channels for business.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Up to 27 days holiday linked to service, plus Christmas shut down