Job Title: Production Operative Location: Coalville, LE67
Shift: 4 on 4 off – Rotation Hours: 0600-1400/1400-2200
Pay Rate: £10.50 per hour Overtime rate: £15.75-£18.37 per hour
We are currently recruiting Production Operatives for our prestigious client based in Coventry. Established in 1840 the company have a rich heritage built over 180 years of supporting the sawn timber industry here in the UK.
- Temporary to permanent contract (12 weeks) with future progression.
- Excellent, clean working conditions
- Safe and secure FREE parking on site.
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Weekly bonuses included.
- Immediate starts available! – Book a site visit today!
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects. Many of their employees have stayed their entire careers and they have several employees who are the second and even third generation of their family to work for the company!
Once permanent, employees enjoy a good range of benefits with professional development to allow them to develop as individuals and to ensure the company remains at the forefront of the timber industry.
What’s the job?
- Use of air compressed and hand tools to repair/assemble pallets.
- Operating Counterbalance throughout site, safely.
- 360 roles so include working on shop floor.
- Loading and unloading pallets from workstation onto the production.
- Working across two workstations – Repair and Inspection.
- Full training is provided on site and will be asked to operate a Counterbalance if you have a valid licence.
- Manual handling stock throughout the site and use of bracket to move pallet.
Who can do this?
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse/Labouring role is preferred but not essential.
- Unsure this is for you? The company welcome a site visit to ensure you are happy with the role, the environment, and the people you will work with!
- If you would like to speak to someone regarding being booked on a site visit then please contact our Coventry Branch on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands.
We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.