European Sales Support Manager
> ABOUT US
XP Power is a global leader in providing essential power solutions to the Industrial Technology, Healthcare and Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment sectors. We design and manufacture power controllers, the essential hardware component in every piece of electrical equipment that converts power from the electricity grid into the right form for equipment to function. Listed as a FTSE 250 company on the London Stock Exchange we are a fast-growing business, serving our global blue-chip customer base from 29 locations across Europe, North America, and Asia. We are extremely proud and committed to our culture that values Customer Focus, Flexibility, Knowledge, Speed, and Integrity. Joining our team means you’ll work in a high performing global organisation where employees collaborate and strive to make XP Power the first-choice power solutions provider delivering the ultimate experience for our customers and our people.
> THE OPPORTUNITY
The function of the EMEA Sales Support Manager is to oversee the Sales Support Team. This includes hiring, training, motivating and providing ongoing professional development opportunities for these employees. A key responsibility of the Sales Support Manager is measuring the daily performance/activity of the team and individuals by way of KPI’s, adhering to existing practices and process improvements where necessary.
The Sales Support team is a key and integral part of the business. The sales processes have to be adhered to with the upmost integrity guaranteeing an exceptional experience for our customers. This role will suit an engaging strong leader who is an excellent business partner & communicator. Able to connect and stabilise groups by listening, staying calm, and unifying people.
This candidate will of demonstrated these skills in previous roles as well as being able to implement improvements and monitor the impact of these changes over a determined period of time.
> KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all the Sales Support Teams across Europe
- Manage and oversee the work of the sales support teams
- Lead on recruitment, training and supervising members of the inside sales team
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Supervise day to day operations
- Evaluate current work practices and procedures to determine whether they are effective in delivering operational excellence
- Recommend and implement improvements to current practices and procedures as needed
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Take ownership of customer issues and following problems through to resolution
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports to support sales activity across the region
- Assist Directors in any ad hoc requirements
> Key Qualifications and Skills
- Evidence of good standard of education
- Proven experience working as Sales Support Manager or as a hands on engaging Team Leader
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management software (CRM)
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Strong analytical ability, sound judgement and effective problem solving skills
- Solid organisational skills
- Effective communication skills including written & spoken English
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Experience of delivering high performance team culture within a growing business
- Ideally also fluent in German, written and spoken