Job title: Grind Operative
Working hours: 7.30am -4.30pm Mon -Fri
Pay rate: £10.35 ph
A globally popular manufacturing company based in South Birmingham, the company have a strict drug and alcohol policy with zero tolerance
Day to Day duties will include the following:
- Hand grinding components to a usable standard
- Removal of defect and forging faults to the relevant specification.
- Output to production targets
- Quality to relevant specification
As a candidate you will need:
- Certain amount of physical strength is required
- Basic numeracy and literacy
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.