Monday - Friday (with occasional weekend work)
Salary to be determined upon experience
- Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, order details, and/or plans to determine dimensions and materials required.
- Manufacture premium quality sheds and other timber products.
- Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Safe operation of tools and general awareness of site health and safety
- Installation of the product as directed and to the customers satisfaction
- Work in safe manner and ensure site is left clean, tidy and free from debris
- Waste Control – keeping workshop tidy and clean
- Assist in developing products from waste materials
- Safety and security of company assets, equipment and materials
- Cleaning and care of company assets, equipment and tools
- Capability to use necessary tools to construct and assemble garden sheds.
- Reliability and commitment are fundamental, and someone who can demonstrate a dynamic work ethic.
- Be organised, tidy and methodically minded, and adhere to all; health and safety regulations.
- Be capable to carry out the role as required.
- Have good numeric and literacy skills (you will be working in both metric and imperial measurements)
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Be customer focused.
- Have excellent team skills.
- Desirable skills include.
- Full clean UK Drivers license
- A FLT Counterbalance truck license is desirable but not essential
Logistics Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include: Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Dispatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help. Wor20