Trainee Fire Door Operative
Workforce are recruiting for a Trainee Fire Door Operative based in Birmingham.
This is perfect for a candidate looking to work for a successful firm who have secured work for the foreseeable future. Job security, good pay, overtime when required along with working with a close team, are large selling points for this job opportunity.
The successful candidate will secure long term work with every opportunity for a full time role at a successful company.
Job Title: Trainee Fire Door Operative
Process Job cards to produce the desired product. Working in metric and imperial dimensions. Work to be set out for vision panels, glazing details, re-lips and Ironmongery requirements.
1. Fitting glazing & other components to pre cut appertures in doors
2. Ensure that the quality has been checked prior to collection and despatch.
3. Using tape measures , hand tools and power tools .
4. Able to read and interoperate instructions on job cards
5. Some heavy lifting involved
6. Training will be given before any use of the machines.
7. Abide by all Health and Safety Procedures.
8. Keep your work area clean and tidy at all times.
9. Able to work well as part of a team and take instruction .
Hours of work : 7.30 - 4.30 Monday to Thursday 7.30 - 3.15 Friday
Current hourly rate of pay £9.75 - £10.00 dependant on age & experience
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.