Stock Controller PM
Stock Controller PM Shift
Salary is £21-£23k Depending on experience
Typical shift pattern is 3pm-11pm
An opportunity has arisen to join our clients growing business as Stock controller for afternoon shift, managing stock of fresh produce.
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties include monitoring and controlling stock levels, data input, rotating stock according to date and quality, raising any discrepancies or quality issues to the QA teams and ensuring stock is stored correctly and safely, adhering to specific controls and measures around allergens etc as well as general housekeeping.
The ideal candidate will have warehouse experience or experience of stock control. Warm wear is provided.
• The role may require lifting and moving of goods, although an FLT/PPT license is not essential.
• Must be Computer literate with experience using excel and data inputting
• Good Numeracy
• Attention to detail
• Methodical and analytical approach
• Excellent communication skills and good English
• Discounted stock (regular staff sales)
• Employee benefits and voucher scheme including Employee assistance programme and Gym memberships
• Rest Break area with vending machine
• Casual dress
• Discounted or free food
• Employee discount
• 10 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Weekend availability