- Assist on aerospace components and pressing operations
- Support in loading of furnaces
- Support manufacturing operations at press head
- Cover other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Follow company processes / procedures
- Meet the company standards of performance
- Flexible approach to production requirements
- Engage in 5S activities
- Able to achieve key metrics set
- EHS PPE adherence
A position has become available to work in a busy aerospace company based in Redditch.The company have a strict Drug and Alchohol policy with a zero tolerance.
Day to Day duties will include the following:
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Team player (Essential)
* Must be able to work on own initiative (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.