Job Title: Process Operator- Nights
· Load jigs following specific procedures within process timings
· Assist with reworking rejected products.
· To contribute to improvement activities
· To comply with all H&S requirements
· Maintain a high standard of housekeeping in both inspection and surrounding areas
· Ensure all activities meet with all organisational standards.
· Adhere to company quality awareness.
· Meeting Health and Safety standards supporting others to do the same.
· Assist other areas of the business when required to carry out the same or similar tasks.
· Any other reasonable duties required
· Very good communication skills
· Have an exceptional eye for detail
· Committed to the job role
· Be able to take the initiative
· Pick and Prepare components following specific procedures within process timings
· Immediate starts Available
· Onsite Facilities and hot food canteen
- Any questions? Unsure if this is for you? Want the job? Call Kate now to book your induction slot, limited spaces available. 0152766688. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands.
We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.