A busy manufacturing & distribution centre:
Job title: Van Driver
Hours: 7:30 to 16:30
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Driving a 3.5 Tonne Delivery Van
* Delivering bespoke manufactured parts to customers
* Completing delivery paperwork
* Unloading and loading orders as required
* Completing daily vehicle checks
* Must be willing to work in the warehouse and packing dept when there are No deliveries.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Experienced in driving a 3.5 Tonne Delivery Van (Essential)
* Deliver excellent customer service (Essential)
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step!!
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.