Salary: £25,000 to £35,000 Per annum Depending on experience
Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday 5pm Friday
Benefits: Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance
Fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager to join a leading company! We are recruiting for a Sales Manager to join one of our long-standing clients.
They can offer you a secure role that can also give you a work life balance. If you are a target driven candidate, who enjoys building new relationships this role could be the right one for you!
Key personal traits:
- Bright, confident, eloquent (both in speech and in writing), presentable and reliable.
- A genuine 'people' person with the ability to appropriately speak to anyone at any level, in any industry.
- Ongoing sales staff training, motivating, and mentoring.
You will need the following qualities and experience:
- Ability to train sales teams would be an advantage!
- Ability to work to deadlines and to target is essential.
- Team player, flexible.
- Some knowledge of the local newspaper or Advertising industry would be advantageous.
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- Some face to face and tele sales experience would be essential.
- Computer literate (mainly Microsoft. Specific industry software training will be given).
- This individual would be working closely with and report to the Sales Director and be responsible for ensuring all sales teams meet their sales targets and deadlines.
- The role would include a certain amount of administration and staff performance monitoring.
- The ability to present proposals to key decision makers and build ongoing relationships with some of our key clients.
- Whilst the position itself, is not customer facing, ultimately some B2B face to face and telesales will be required.
Office Workforce are responsible for thousands of temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team offer a unique service tailored to match your precise needs, and can assist you with the following job categories; Clerical and Administration, Call Centre, Customer Services, Sales and Business Development, Secretarial and PA, Professional and Management. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help off13