Job title: MHE Driver Location: Lutterworth
Shifts: Monday to Friday Hours: 0600-1400/1400-2200
Salary: £11.63-£12.43 per hour (STD)
£13.03 per hour (Holiday Pay)
We are currently recruiting for our prestigious client based in Lutterworth. They are a large distributing market product across the company.
- Temporary to permanent contract (12 weeks) with future progression.
- Workforce Hub benefits and discounts.
- Onsite facilities and lunchroom.
- Immediate starts available!
- No heavy lifting.
- Bonuses paid and uniform provided.
The company pride themselves as being a responsible employer, providing long term and rewarding employment prospects.
What’s the job?
- Loading/unloading goods, inputting data onto computer software’s.
- General use of Reach, Counterbalance and VNA.
- Use of PPT & LLOP.
- General warehouse operative duties also involved.
- Following instructions, finding locations within warehouse.
- Operating the computer when required.
- Keep workstation clean and tidy.
- Following H&S procedures.
Who can do this?
- Ability to work in a team and complete tasks alone.
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills, and an ability to read and complete paperwork correctly.
- Previous experience in a Warehouse role is preferred but not essential.
- Forklift licence required.
- Basic English reading and writing.
- Unsure this is for you? Contact our Coventry Branch on 02476551234 for more information or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate starts are available!
Industrial Workforce are responsible for placing thousands of dedicated operatives out to work every day across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area and are likely to have an office right near you. Job categories include Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional and friendly team who will be more than happy to help.